Bounceability is a course designed to help kids and teenagers survive and flourish in today’s pressurised life. It has been taught to school students in both junior and senior schools and is now adapted for online learning.
Everything that Bounceability covers is grounded in research, much of it cutting edge. We are learning fast about the relationship between our brains, our emotional state and our behaviour. Bounceability pulls this together with tried and tested exercises to help us challenge negative thinking and be more confident. At the end of the course each student creates their Resilience Toolkit from the sessions’ learnings.
Younger kids should follow the course with a parent. The navigation is simple but a parent can help them work through the exercises and check their understanding. Teenagers can follow the course on their own, with a friend or with a parent. If you do have someone with you can discuss the issues raised.
Bounceability aims to:
- Build understanding of emotions and of how your brain changes through puberty
- Help gain perspective about the thoughts and feelings that worry you
- Build self-confidence and self-esteem
- Encourage you to develop critical analysis of life issues
- Develop resilience to cope with life’s adversities and challenges
The overall aim is to be happier and worry less. What is happy? We’ll talk about that too.
Find out more about how Bounceabilty can help…